Optimizing for the cross-device shopper
Criteo offers multiple mobile-optimized and cross-device solutions to help you reach the large number of consumers who shop using multiple devices along the path to purchase.
Mobile site tagging
Why tag your mobile visitors?.
- A large number of desktop transactions involve prior browsing on mobile.
- Tagging your mobile site is especially vital if you run on large mobile inventory sources like Facebook Dynamic Product Ads.
Tagging enables our Universal Match solution to match more of your shoppers and their
- behaviors across devices.
- It’s easy. Just ask your Criteo team for a custom tag.
Extended Browser Support (EBS)
Why activate EBS?
- EBS lets you retarget high-value Safari users.
- Safari’s default settings block all third-party cookies.
- Most mobile commerce in the US is driven by iOS devices.
- iOS traffic converts at about twice the rate of non-iOS traffic.
- Less than 1% of Safari traffic opts out of third-party tracking
- EBS requires no technical implementation on your end.
Retarget with Facebook Dynamic Product Ads (DPA)
Why retarget shoppers in the Facebook Mobile App?
- Existing Criteo advertisers who enable Facebook DPA enjoy 12+% sales uplift across all their campaigns.
- Retailer Soft Surroundings grew sales 7X by retargeting traffic on Facebook DPA.
- Retailer La Redoute doubled CTR and drove 28% of incremental sales by retargeting on Facebook DPA.
- It’s easy. Criteo can implement DPA on your behalf once you accept Facebook’s terms and conditions.
Create a seamless experience across all devices.
- A large portion of purchases completed via desktop include a cross-device journey.
- Universal Match delivers the most relevant ads across all devices.
- Universal Math recognizes an average of 25% more return shoppers who would otherwise be seen as new visitors.
- Universal Match requires just a small update to your existing Criteo Tags.
Take advantage of Criteo’s full suite of mobile-optimized and cross-device solutions.