Criteo Performance Platform
Find information and get answers to your questions across the Criteo Dynamic Retargeting interface. Retrieve information on how to manage your campaigns, bids, budgets, reports, insights and more. Browse through our library of materials and FAQs or feel free to contact us directly. Please note: this is being rolled out across groups of accounts over the new few months. If you have not received access to our new dashboard, please disregard this section!
- How can I see Facebook DPA performance in CPP?
- How can I download my reports?
- Am I able to create my own reports and customize the various metrics and dimensions?
- Am I able to select the parameters shown under my default reports?
- What is Reporting?
- Am I able to see my archived campaigns through Campaign Manager?
- Why do I get a message asking me to match or keep the current values when I try to change the bid on the campaign level?
- How can I edit the bidding values for my campaigns/categories?
- Why am I not able to see all my categories under my campaigns?
- How do I differentiate between the various campaign levels?
- What is Campaign Management?
- Am I able to switch between different currencies to analyse my data for campaigns across different countries and regions?
- Am I able to customize the various metrics and dimensions of my home page?
- Am I able to choose the graph parameters shown under the Home page?
- Am I able to change from Aggregated View to a single account view?
- What is Aggregated View?
- Having problems with your password?